Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Five Things



 
We had some pretty crazy weather last week and this one was concerned.  He thinks any low rumbling sound is thunder these days so you can imagine how watchful he was.  His sonar ears were also on serious duty.


 
There is a dad who documents his life-with-a-toddler "adventures" on post its around his house.  It's very real and really hilarious.  This one made me nod my head and say a lot of hmmm mmmm's.
 


 
This picture represents my life with E.  Vehicles of all kinds.  In my lap, in my tub, in my bed, in my closets and in my dreams.


 
Panty party!  This past weekend I had a last minute panty party and while it was fun setting up it was more fun pulling out again at the Superbowl party.  Leave a comment below if you are interested in getting some for yourself..you know Valentine's day is around the corner! Did I mention I'm in sales?


 
We like to make funny faces on the front porch.  I've been reading a lot of Dr. Seuss lately.  Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment