Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Musings




1.  Pier 1 carries similar (if not the SAME) knobs as Anthropologie....for a fraction of the price!




2.  After a very enthusiastic greeter at Pier 1 commented on how HUGE my stroller was (Has he seen the BOB?? I've got nothing on that thing.) I realized that that store is not made for mamas with strollers.



3.  Some days you just have to strap the baby in the car seat and go for a drive..and it just might be happy hour at Sonic...and you just might need a cherry Dr. Pepper.

4.  When your child is sick with a cold (aka nasty coughing and mucus everywhere) cut dairy, wheat, and sugar.  I know, I know, I was skeptical at first too but E has had one for a week and his mucus hasn't thickened or turned green (so much easier to treat!).  Sorry for those of you who don't have kids but hey! So much to look forward to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment