If you look closely, you can see where E wanted to spend some time at his birthday party. He needed a break he told us, from his friends and the cold. Fair enough.
Since E likes to play imaginary guitar and drums while Miles and Valerie lead worship at church, they got him a string guitar FOR REAL. He loves it and has already asked to join the worship band. I'm sure Miles and Val will be holding auditions soon so cross your fingers bud!
The sequence of this kills me. It speaks for itself.
Eliot got his first bicycle and loves it. Lesson #5433 in parenting: Don't buy your child an outside toy for their February birthday. It took two weeks before he could ride it outside. Lesson learned.
School birthday party and the friends who chose for his table. They're all crazy little monsters and we love them.
Eliot's celebration of life and walk around the sun. Gets me every time we do this at his school. Excuse me, I have something in my eye.
FOUR YEAR OLD QUESTIONNAIRE
- What is your favorite color? RED
- What is your favorite animal? GIRAFFE
- What is your favorite book? LLAMA LLAMA RED PAJAMA
- What is you favorite TV Show? OCTONAUTS
- What is your favorite movie? MATER'S TALL TALES
- What is your favorite song? FEEL THE MAGIC IN THE AIR (by Magic System)
- What is your favorite food? CUPCAKES
- What is your favorite drink? JUICE (capris sun)
- What is your favorite breakfast? CEREAL AND APPLESAUCE
- What is your favorite snack? APPLESAUCE POUCH
- What is your favorite outfit? BLACK AND WHITE SHIRT
- What is your favorite game? COOTIES
- What is your favorite toy? CAPTAIN AMERICA
- Who is your best friend? WILLIAM
- What is your favorite thing to do? WATCH TV ALL DAY
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? RIDE BICYCLE
- What is your favorite holiday? VALENTINE'S DAY
- What do you like to take to bed with you? CEASE (what he calls his blanket)
- Where is your favorite place to go? PEROT MUSEUM
- What is your favorite restaurant? LOVER'S PIZZA
- Where is your favorite vacation spot? FLORIDA, AT THE BEACH
- What do you want to be when you grow up? FIREMAN
- What do you want to do for you birthday? EAT CHERRY CUPCAKES