Monday, July 8, 2013

Getting to Ghana


I have the awesome opportunity this August to go to Ghana to volunteer with Touch a Life.  I have loved this organization since Patrick has had the awesome opportunity to film for them for the last couple of years.  My good friend Rachel also works for Touch a Life so I am surrounded by stories of these precious kids.

If you have time and would like, please check out my fundraiser site (with video about Touch a Life).  I sincerely have mind blocks when asking for help.  I am terrible at it and would prefer not to do it.  Call it pride, being stubborn, bull headed, and just not very smart.  BUT this trip and this organization are bigger than all of my issues and insecurities so I'm putting on my big girl undies and setting those shortcomings aside to be able to help in any way possible.  If you feel so inclined please help me get to West Africa.  I promise you're support (monetarily or spiritually through prayer) will go to good use.

Thank you.

Seriously.

https://www.fundraise.com/touch-a-life/lauren-cones-fundraiser?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=f&utm_campaign=pivN




No comments:

Post a Comment