Monday, April 1, 2013

My New Obsession

For those of you who know me well, you're going to assume that this is either going to be about food or fashion. 

Well, it's not...but it is.

Let me explain and hear me out.

Patrick and I did the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and it CHANGED us.  Changed the way we look at food, energy (no more chugging coffees and Sunkists!), and our budget.

Not only did it get us eating better (not just those twenty four days but permanently) but we weren't zombies anymore (hello Spark).  I am no longer napping when E naps (ain't nobody got time fo dat!) and being a meanie at four in the afternoon even after that nap.  And p.s. my child sleeps twelve hours a night so....no excuses.

Now let me get to the part that you might roll your eyes at..well the first part anyways.

I know I am thin but I have problem areas just like everybody else and I'm "fat" thin.  Ask Julie Kiser.  She has seen me at the gym.  I resemble a contestant on the Biggest Loser.  I now don't want to barf when I work out and it shows in my jeans and tank tops (goodbye bat wings and muffin top).

The second part is this.  Because I love all of these products so much, I'm sharing it. And I'm paying for date nights and a housekeeper. And I hope to pay for E's school and vacations in the future.

This is also a life changer.
So think what you will, but this is real for Cone casa.

That's what new with us if any of you were wondering and if you would like to spring clean yourself and/or make extra dough, you know where to find me.

Peace out.






No comments:

Post a Comment