Monday, July 9, 2012

The Fourth



Swimming lessons were cancelled due to "incorrect chlorine levels".  Hard to explain to a very sad sixteen month old.
My formation group met at my house for lunch and it was oh.so.delicious
Rachel invited us to her awesome apartment pool.  This classifies as Eliot's FIRST pool party! He was surrounded by gorgeous girls feeding him chips and guacamole and watermelon.  Fulfilling every man's dreams before he's two.  



Thank GOODNESS these girls have good personalities...otherwise I would be concerned. ;)


Came over to tell me how much fun he was having..


So he is crying, I think, because he is the only one without sunglasses...


That night, we watched the amazing NBC Fourth of July special from the couch with some neighbors and friends. Take that burn ban!

No comments:

Post a Comment