1. His head and weight are in the 58 % per centile (all this jargon is so silly to me but it basically means he's average)
2. His femur bone measured a little longer than average so they think he will be long/tall. JUST LIKE HIS DADDY!
3. His weight is 4.5 lbs and he SHOULD double in the next 8 weeks. I'll let you do that math.
4. Still projected to come at the end of February but she will let me go a week after that so we could be looking at a March baby.
5. Everything with this mama looks good! No high blood pressure, on target weight gain, and all the fluids and gook around the baby are normal.
He's looking right at you!
Yep, he is still a boy. Picture him sitting on a glass table top.