1. Patrick is just a good listener and that is all there is to it.
2. We've decided that we would definitely D-I-V-O-R-C-E if we went on the Amazing Race.
3. Moving to a new city with your spouse is the most challenging and REWARDING thing you can do together. (I'm sure this will be replaced with raising a child soon.)
4. The wonderful qualities that Patrick has (that I pray daily to possess) outweigh the annoying habits such as keeping every t-shirt that has ever crossed his path and blaring Jane's Addiction while trying new dishes in the kitchen.
5. I will always know a faster way to get somewhere and since this drives Patrick nutty I am trying to keep my mouth shut and enjoy the ride.
6. I cannot imagine sharing the responsibility of bringing this baby into the world with anyone else as I know that Patrick is going to EXCEED my wildest expectations with his love and patience. (even though he is kind of wigging out right now)
Jessie, Me, JoErin, Amy
Tim, Marcus, Alex, Jimmy, Patrick
Check out Nanny and G'pa's matching outfits!