Saturday, August 28, 2010

14 Weeks

Today starts my 14th week and as all the descriptions in books and online say...I am feeling much more energized! I don't require three naps a day anymore which is awesome.  You would be amazed at how much stuff you can get done when you're not having to race back home to get under the covers. 

According to my sources the baby is now sucking its thumb, wiggling fingers and toes (that now have their unique prints!), and swimming around gracefully in it's surroundings. 

P.S. I was with some girlfriends last night for dinner and we were told by a hostess that COULDN'T have been older than 16 that the wait would be 30 mins.  WELL, the wait ended up at an hour and I was about to start eating my fingers when one of the girls marched inside and demanded a table because we had a pregnant lady in our party.  Five minutes later we were seated! It was hilarious to watch the girl check all of our bellies as we marched past.  This will be way more fun when I'm actually showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment