Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aspen


Patrick and I have been looking forward to this trip for such a long time!  We were finally going to vacation with our good, dear friends Tim and Lindsay Davis.  I also was anticipating this trip because I had never been to Aspen.   The food, the hikes, the sitting around the condo doing nothing, and the giggles were plentiful.  Oh, and also the Dumb and Dumber quotes. 




Maroon Bells...this picture cannot do this heavenly spot justice


The besties that might as well be brothers.


I took this when I wanted to die and felt like I had hiked all that I could stand.  Then I saw this sign.  This trip was a reminder that I needed to get my bottom in SHAPE!


Our hike guide and good friend Marcus Blue with his beautiful doggie Nellie




Would you look at this?! So proud of my fishin' man.  He also looks GREAT in some waders doncha think?




Me and Lindsay (the Energizer Bunny).  As I was heaving and taking breaks, this one was complaining that the hikes were a tad too easy.  (Sigh)

Look who discovered FREE mini Clif bars at the bottom of the mountain!!! I.love.this.girl.


Thank you Tim and Lindsay for taking this trip with us.  We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing fun time and can't wait for our next adventure together!

p.s. I don't have a picture of it but a whole block in downtown Aspen was blocked off the first day we were there.  Apparently a bear was looking for food and decided to hang out by the restaurants!  Too bad he missed the free Clif bars...

No comments:

Post a Comment