Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Patrick

These are ridiculously out of order as I'm still trying to figure out how to upload from iphone and all that jazz so bear with me.


Patrick's favorite birthday cake - funfetti - that was enjoyed last night at church.  Great way to wrap up the big 3-0 weekend

FREE baked Alaska at The Oceanaire - Happy Birthday Patty!

The Reunion Tower ball...a favorite of ours for special occassion drinks

Patrick and his cake (and a great pic to remind me to do SOMETHING with our kitchen nook...seriously, anything)


The Black Frames band and our besties, Teebz and Buzz (Tommy and Your Highness to you)

"Where did it all go wrong?" - Kyle Gibbins as Patrick Cone
Dear birthday boy,

This is so cliche but you seriuosly DO get better with age.  You are an outstanding husband, amazing daddy, fabulous dancer, thrilling storyteller, loyal friend, rad drummer, incredible percussionist (but, for real), and just an all around solid example of a male speciman. 
I remember celebrating your 19th birthday (our first birthday to celebrate together!) and I gave you two DVD's of movies that I was ASTOUNDED that you hadn't seen - Goonies and Princess Bride.  They turned
out to be horrible gifts and thank goodness you married someone consistent because I have kept up that birthday tradition.  I promise I am trying to get better.  :)
I love you to the moon and back,

L

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Looks like a really great 30th!! Happy (late) Birthday Patrick!

    ReplyDelete