Friday, January 13, 2012

My Husband on a Spree




POLYPHONIC SPREE YOU + ME TOUR PROMO from C1 Entertainment on Vimeo.

I am not a good writer.  I wanted to write this great eloquent post on the history of Patrick and this band.  I wanted to write about how proud I am that Eliot will get to see his dad pursue a dream and make it a reality.

But alas, I would butcher it.  So watch this video and just know that this video represents someone who thought about, contemplated, dreamed, about filming for this lead singer and band and did it.  And for that, I am so very proud.

1 comment:

  1. I've smiled from ear to ear for two days, now..... I keep seeing two preteen aged boys beside themselves with excitement over going to hear Tripping Daisy at Juanita's in downtown LR, sans parents. Really proud that Patrick got to film their NYE concert. And, so thankful he has a loving, supportive wife. You would be a fabulous back up dancer for the band, too! :)

    ReplyDelete