It's amazing how much a baby at this age can learn, grow, (get into) in just four short weeks. You're still as fun as a barrel of monkeys (and sometimes as messy) and we love you very, very much. Here's what you have been doing the last four weeks.
- You are eating a lot and are slowly getting over your baby food which makes your dad elated because he wants to cook for you.
- You still sleep 7-ish to 7-ish and are wearing size 3 diapers. I have no idea how big you are at this point but I know that your 12 month sleepers are about to make your toes curl.
- You look at us and "say" things with such conviction and we feel bad that we don't know Eliotish.
- You can now play pat-a-cake, wave bye bye, and show us the number 1 with your index finger.
- You still don't want to hold your bottle unless we physically put it in your mouth and wrap your hands around it. Which we do. Every.time.
- You now want everything that we are eating and have taken on Sebastian's begging habits. You are way better than he is.
- Bath time is so much fun for you but you do not like bubbles in it. You just sit there and look at us like we have put you in a tub full of slime.
- When you are tired you have discovered this thing called a whine. You have it down perfectly.
- Your dad has decided to pack up and join the circus this month..well not Barnum and Bailey but the Polyphonic Spree circus. I am so very proud of him and he hopes that you will be too. He's doing a good job of teaching you to follow your dreams.