Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nostalgia Friday (a little late): And the gender is.....

One year and about 16 hours ago we found out that we were having an Eliot instead of a Matilda!  I can't believe it's been that long ago and I'm so glad I have a husband who has calendar brain to remind me of these events.  We were SO EXCITED to find out that we were having a little man (i.e. mama's boy) even though I had a mother's hunch that the baby was a boy. 

There was a great revealing party at our house where  we bit into cake balls and they were blue vanilla.  It was very exciting to find out along with friends and I highly suggest it to anyone who is expecting.  We got Sam Peters to film it on Patrick's camera so hopefully it turned out okay (no pressure, Sammy!) for later viewing and documentary making.

No comments:

Post a Comment