Friday, September 9, 2011

Nostalgia Friday: And..5,6,7,8.

image by: Face It



That's right.  I haven't taken a dance class since I was sixteen.  It's really the ONLY form of exercise that I enjoy and LivingSocial happened to have a deal so I bought it.  My options include African Dance, Adult Hip Hop (not to be confused with children's hip hop), Salsa, Belly Dancing, and Pole (oh my). 

I am hoping to meet new people, get my rear end in shape (literally), and just have a great time.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! So glad you found a deal, & I think you'll have so much fun DANCING for exercise than using those ole treadmills & ellipticals. :( When you get home, you can teach Paddy some new moves......think he can learn 'em? I know Eliot will love watching you! Sweet baby boy.......

    ReplyDelete