While traveling down brick pathways and memory lane, I started thinking about what I would tell my freshman self and here it goes:
10. Go to sleep. You have seriously exhausted every subject, it's 2 a.m. and you have Art
9. You might want to study a little bit too.
8. It's okay that you don't know your major. Most of the people who KNOW their major the first day of Impact end up changing theirs anyways.
7. Your DCB will run out in October if you keep refusing to eat in the cafeteria.
6. Do not go on a date with him or him. Gross.
5. Eat everything you want and don't worry about the freshman 15. You are walking EVERYWHERE in 100 degree heat. And you'll never get to eat like that again.
4. Quit going to the tanning bed!!!
3. Don't stress about club stuff. It doesn't really matter which one you decide on as long as you make good, lasting friends. One of your favorite people didn't even do one and he turned out just fine. Who'd have thunk?
2. Cherish the time you have on Harding Dr. with Lou and Virgil. It is so very precious.
1. You will be told 1,000,000 times that chapel will be the thing you miss the most when you go out in the real world. This is not true. When you get out and you're getting ready for your first job the LAST thing you will think is, "I wish I was in chapel right now." So don't feel guilty that you would rather be doing last minute homework or sleeping. :)