Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Christmas in July: Present Ideas for the Kids

Yes, I'm already thinking about Christmas.  I get this awesome trait from my mom who makes us fill out our Christmas lists in August so that she can beat the mad rush.  Watching the Today show's special on kids toys for summer made me nostalgic for the times of paying very close attention to commercials so that I could make my wish list.  Obviously I am no longer a kid and I won't be shopping for one yet this Christmas but I just had to tell someone about my finds.  Lucky you.
image by Melissa and Doug

This is a seriously cool invention.  It's a ride along suitcase for kids on the go.  They can scoot themselves
or be pulled through the airport or train station and when not traveling it's a great storage bin for toys.
image by babybliss

I don't know about you but I love stamps even as an adult.  With this set they can dream up
their own city choosing from cars, signs, buildings, and even zoo animals.


image by Fashion Playtes

This company is genius!  They allow girls to go online, design their own clothes, and design matching doll clothes.


image by Etsy shop Missprettypretty

What a cute idea and who doesn't love a play house or fort? (Also comes in pirate themed fort).  Just throw over
a card table and VOILA.



No comments:

Post a Comment