Wow! It has been two weeks since we brought you home and it feels like you've been with us forever. We are having so much fun just staring at you as you literally grow before our eyes. I love so many things about you but my absolute favorite is when you're impossibly milk-drunk and you grin from ear to ear as if everything is right with the world. At that moment when I'm holding you at 3am...I believe that it truly is.
Here are some things we've learned about you thus far:
1. The sound of velcro coming undone becomes YOUR undoing. You know that a swaddle blanket or a diaper is about to be removed and you do not appreciate it.
2. You love to be sung to especially when it includes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, Jesus Loves the Little Children, and of course when Dad sings anything by Bob Marley.
3. Rubbing your little forehead or your feet is totally okay but anything in between... NOT okay.
4. You finally got in your swing for 15 mins and seemed to really enjoy it. Who knows what we've just started but mama needs a break sometimes.
5. Even though you require it, you are not a fan of wardrobe changes. If we could just get you to quit peeing on yourself this could be solved rather quickly.
6. You will turn your head or cut your eyes when you hear Dad come in the room and start talking. I love it!