Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pregnant Brain: Yes, Folks it Does Exist!

I noticed today at SIX THIRTY that my underwear had been worn backwards all day.  ALL DAY.  And that's not the kicker ladies...nope.  The kicker is that I noticed after I had used the restroom approximately 500+ times. 

How could you not notice you ask?  I have no idea.  The only thing I can come up with is that they were boy shorts, therefore not much different in the front as they are in the back. Also, I'm pregnant and apparently all energies and brain cells go to the uterus.  Still.  This is embarassing.

Let's hope I don't scream Roll Tide at the Razorback game this weekend.

Wooooo Piiiiiig Sooooooie!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed aloud when I read this! But, at least you remembered to wear underwear?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! Love it! Welcome to being a mommy! You leave your brain behind in some un-known location once you embark on this journey to parenthood. happens to the best of us! :)

    ReplyDelete